Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Easiest banana cake 👌. Banana cake, aka banana bread, is one of the easiest cakes to make. This one is plain but you can jazz it up with your favourite fillings too. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video.
I had tried lot many banana cake recipes earlier and finally felt this is the best one for the texture and. The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks about rotting bananas at social gatherings, but stick with I made it, was so easy and simple thanks to the video. You can cook Easiest banana cake 👌 using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easiest banana cake 👌
- You need 1/2 of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder / baking soda.
- You need 2 of small banana.
- You need 1 of chocolate rice/chips (optional).
- You need pinch of salt.
The easiest banana cake to make, just right for using up those very ripe bananas in the fruit bowl! I make this one in a loaf tin then you can cut slices and butter them for an after school treat. This easy banana cake recipe shows you how to make the best banana cake step by step. I love this Banana Cake recipe so much, that I will occasionally let my bananas get overripe on purpose.
Easiest banana cake 👌 step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix granulated sugar with butter.
- Beat an egg in another bowl and pour in the vanilla extract.
- Mash the banana in different bowl too.
- Mix the beaten egg and mashed banana together with the sugar and butter. Mix well.
- In a different bowl, mix the baking soda/powder into the flour. Add a pinch of salt..
- Mix all the ingredients together..
- Pour your batter in baking dish and sprinkle you chocolate rice . Bake at 180°C for about 15-20 minutes.
Just letting them sit on the counter until they start to get that speckled brown look. Top this banana cake recipe with cream cheese frosting and extra bananas and serve! This Easy Banana Cake takes minutes to make and will easily serve a hungry crowd. The cake itself is buttery and soft and bursting with banana flavour. Make sure you use bananas that are stinky, spotty and overripe.