Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake recipe. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. More Cake recipes Banana bread recipe Best chocolate cake Chocolate sponge cake Chocolate banana cake Eggless. This banana cake recipe is the best!
It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork And I haven't stopped thinking about it since. A tasty banana cake is a good alternative to banana bread when you're looking for a sweet treat. You can have Banana cake recipe using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana cake recipe
- You need 200 g of flour.
- Prepare 100 g of margarine.
- Prepare 125 g of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 of banana's.
- It's 1/4 tbsp of baking powder.
Here is a simple recipe that I love to use. You can get as creative as you. This banana cake recipe is easy to make with simple ingredients and is out-of-this-world delicious!. It has no buttermilk (because I never have it on hand, if I'm being honest) and doesn't a require a mixer!
Banana cake recipe instructions
- In a bowl mix margarine and sugar and beat till creamy.
- Add eggs one by one and also add vanilla essence while mixing.
- Add the bananas after mashing them and mix gently.
- Sieve flour and baking powder on your mixture.
- Put your butter in the oven.
- Ice your cake and decorate as you wish.
Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting - an easy banana cake, made as a sheet cake! The cake has super banana flavor paired with a sweet and tangy cream cheese frosting. Banana cake, aka banana bread, is one of the easiest cakes to make. This one is plain but Serve warm or cold in slices. Spread with butter if you like.