Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can have Banana cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of ts baking powder.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- It's 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 200 g of margarine.
- You need of Milk.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake step by step
- Combine flour and baking powder.
- Cream margarine, sugar and eggs in a different bowl..
- Mash bananas in a different bowl..
- Add bananas to creamed mixture and stir..
- Stir in the flour till smooth as you add a little milk. Meanwhile preheat oven to 220 degrees..
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking pan and place in the oven for 40mins or till it's ready..
- Insert a fork into the cake and if it comes out clean then it's ready..
- Leave it to cool and enjoy..
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.