Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Dry Fruits Banana Cake. In this Video, Learn to make, eggless whole wheat dry fruits banana cake. This Recipe is simple and prepared with whole wheat, banana. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video.
Serve it with milk or as a snack with some melted chocolate drizzled over it. Paired with a decadent homemade banana curd, this is one recipe that will have everyone begging for more! After assembling I put the cake in the freezer. You can have Dry Fruits Banana Cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dry Fruits Banana Cake
- It's 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 medium of Bananas.
- It's 1/4 cup of Dates.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped almonds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped cashews.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of raisins.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cooking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 cup of Hot milk.
This kept the banana slices from browning and helped the curd from oozing out too much on the bottom layer. Banana adds a great flavour and texture to bakes. Grab yourself a bunch and take to the kitchen. The natural sweetness of fruit and a drizzle of agave syrup means less added sugar is needed in A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that.
Dry Fruits Banana Cake step by step
- Mix well the butter and sugar powder until the mixture is a bit fluffy.
- Add two eggs and vanilla to the above mixture and beat until the butter mixture and egg gets combined..
- Quickly add the hot milk and mix slightly. Soon add the ap flour sifted with the baking soda and baking powder..
- Add mashed bananas, dry fruits and mix slowly in the same direction. Just fold..
- Pour the batter in a greased baking vessel and bake it until the cake is done. (insert a knife- it should come out clean).
- Notes: As dates are added, you can decrease the quantity of sugar if you wish.
Try adding dried fruits such as sultanas or cranberries. Or how about nuts like halved walnuts, flaked almonds or even pistachios for a tasty twist. This banana cake makes for a great dessert to accompany any meal, but beware, prepare it right, and it might just steal the entire show. The aroma that emanates from the cake carries the sweet essence of bananas along with the familiar waft of butter. The moist texture and light caramel colour of the cake.