Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Easy Banana Cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
The easiest banana cake to make, just right for using up those very ripe bananas in the fruit bowl! I make this one in a loaf tin then you can cut slices and butter them for an after school treat. Banana cake, aka banana bread, is one of the easiest cakes to make. You can cook Easy Banana Cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Cake
- You need 125 grams of butter.
- It's 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas mashed.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
This one is plain but you can jazz it up with your favourite fillings too. This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. This banana cake recipe is the best!
Easy Banana Cake step by step
- Melt butter, sugar and vanilla essence in a medium sized sauce pan over small fire. Stir continuously. Remove the pan from heat when the mixture is fully dissolved..
- Add mashed bananas and stir until it is thoroughly mixed..
- Add egg and beat well. Stir in flour, add milk and beat lightly..
- Bake at 170 C for approximately 30 minutes..
It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! Easy Banana Cake with Brown Butter Maple Cream Cheese Frosting - just the recipe you were looking for to use up those ripe bananas! I hate throwing out extra ripe bananas and am always looking for. A perfect cake to use all those overripe bananas. An Easy Banana Cake recipe with chocolate chips.