Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can have Banana cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- Prepare 2 of large overripe bananas.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sultanas.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake step by step
- Gather all your ingredients.
- Mash the bananas until fairy smooth. Add oil and honey and mix it well.( use bananas with lots of black spots or place them in a microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add in one egg at a time and mix them well.
- Add in cinnamon and sieve in the self raising flour and corn flour. Then add in sultanas..
- Heat the oven at 180 degrees. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Mix in 2 tbsp of honey with 1/2 of yogurt and drizzle on top..
- Serve best with tea..
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.