Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Microwave Healthy Banana Cake!. How to Make Eggless Banana Mug Cake This mug cake is moist, flavorful and ready in seconds. Combine all dry ingredients into a large microwaveable mug. These additions would turn this recipe into a microwave banana cake recipe and would make an awesome smash cake for a baby's first birthday!
Very easy and quick to make - from cupboard to sofa in less than Make sure the banana gets crushed. Use a tissue to wipe the olive oil around large mug and pour the dough in. A healthy microwave banana bread.what are you waiting Healthy Banana Muffins, a delicious afterschool snack for older kids, but also great for babies and toddlers. You can have Microwave Healthy Banana Cake! using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwave Healthy Banana Cake!
- Prepare 4 1/2 tbsp of - Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of - Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of - Baking Powder.
- It's 2 tsp of - Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cups of - Milk (any kind will do).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of - Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 of - Mashed Bananas.
- You need 1 tbsp of - Vegetable Oil.
These cooking times are a suggestion. You may have to cook the cake shorter/longer depending on the strength of your microwave. Learn how to make this Microwave Peanut Butter & Banana Mug Cake featuring all natural ingredients and packing the perfect punch to satisfy your cravings. Mix up my Peanut Butter & Banana Mug Cake the night before and microwave it off fresh the next morning or whenever you want your snack.
Microwave Healthy Banana Cake! step by step
- Combine all dry ingredients into a large microwaveable mug..
- Add in the milk and sugar. Stir until just combined..
- Mash the banana in a small bowl and add into the batter and mix well..
- Add in the vegetable oil and combine..
- Place in the microwave for about 2 to 2 1/2 mins..
- Enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee!!! 😋.
A banana that is over-ripe can be used for this cake. It's a good way of using them up, and more than one can Blossom, sounds like a delicious (and healthy) dessert. And with so many people trying to eat gluten-free now, we all. This banana cake recipe will be your new favorite! This banana cake is healthy enough to have for breakfast.