Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless mango-banana cake. finally, enjoy eggless mango cake as it is or decorate with frosting. notes: firstly, adjust the amount of sugar depending on the sweetness of mango. also, adding yellow food colour is optional. however, it gives a bright colour to the cake. additionally, replace maida with wheat flour to make the cake more. The eggless mango cake recipe that I am sharing with you today tastes great on it's own. How to make a layered eggless mango cake ?
Can I half or double this. #Bananamugcake #Egglessbananacake #AparnasKitchen Banana mug cake in cooker. Learn how to make the best eggless mango cake recipe on the internet. This mango cake is made with condensed milk and without eggs. You can have Eggless mango-banana cake using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless mango-banana cake
- It's 1 3/4 c of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 c of banana mango puree.
- You need 1/4 c of yogurt/mala.
- You need 1/2 c of melted butter/oil.
- It's 1 tsp of vinegar/lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 c of sugar.
- You need 1/2 c of mango juice.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Depending on the quality of flour, you might get. Dust it with some powdered sugar or enjoy as such with a cup of coffee! This Eggless Mango Cake is a ONE BOWL recipe and so easy to make! The natural mango flavour is intense and every bite is a delight!
Eggless mango-banana cake instructions
- Butter and flour your tin.
- Sift flour, baking soda and powder, salt and all spices together. Whisk in sugar and set aside.
- Mix all wet ingredients together then whisk into dry ingredients. Transfer to your tin and bake.
- I baked using charcoal jiko since there was no electricity last night. It took 25-30mins..
This Eggless Mango Cake will take your breath away! The first bite and you will be floured. I'm not kidding when I say this is probably one of the best cakes I've ever. Let it cool completely and cut into pieces. Cashew Butter Cookies with Wheat Flour.