Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can have Banana cake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 100 gm of all purpose flour or maida.
- You need 100 gm of butter.
- You need 100 gm of castor sugar or powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder (optional).
- Prepare As needed of Dry fruit like cashews and raisins, you can also put walnuts.
- It's 2 tbsp of milk.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake instructions
- Grease a baking dish and line with baking paper. Set aside..
- Preheat an oven at 200° degree for 10 mins..
- Sieve together flour, baking powder, baking soda and set aside..
- In a glass bowl combine butter and sugar and whisk until light and creamy.
- Add the egg one at a time until the egg is well incorporated. (Please don't over mix).
- Add the flour spoon by by spoon till all the flour is incorporated well..
- Add vanilla essence, milk and chopped dry fruits and mix well. Garnish with dry fruits or banana slices..
- Transfer the mixture to the lined baking dish and bake in a preheated oven for 50 mins or till a skewer comes out clean at 180°degree..
- Cool, cut and serve..
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.