Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can cook Banana cake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- It's 2 cups of self raising flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 2 of medium sized overripe bananas.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake instructions
- Crush the bananas with a fork until smooth..
- In different bow, mix the honey and cooking oil until well mixed.
- Add in the honey mixture one egg at a time and keep whisking until all are well mixed. Add the crushed bananas and keep on mixing.
- Sift the floor in the mix bit by bit and continue mixing until soft. Put the mixture in your baking tin..
- In your preheated oven, place your mixture and bake for 40-60 minutes. Confirm its cooked when you put the fork in and it comes out clean..
- Allow your cake to cool and enjoy with your prefered hot beverage..
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.