Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can have Banana cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- Prepare 4 of medium bananas.
- You need 1.5 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of refined oil or butter.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 4 tbsp of tooti frooti and chopped almonds.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake instructions
- Take a kadhai, spread some salt inside and place a stand as shown in picture. Cover it with lid and preheat it on slow flame for 20 minutes..
- Peel and chopped bananas. Add them to a bowl and mash them with a blender or a fork..
- Add sugar, oil and vanilla essance. Stir very well so that the oil mix with the banana puree and the sugar dissolves..
- Sieve whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt in a separate bowl and then add them to the wet ingredients..
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients very well. Pour the batter in a greased cake pan. Add tooti frooti and chopped almonds on the top..
- Gently tap and shake the cake pan. Place the pan in the center of the of the preheated kadhai and cover it with a lid for 40 to 45 minutes or till tooth pick inserted in the cake comes out clean..
- After cool down completely, slice and serve banana cake with tea or coffee..
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.