Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Easily Made with Pancake Mix! Cream Cheese Pound Cake. I wanted to quickly make a snack for my kids using pancake mix before they came home. I forgot to take a picture, but after pouring the batter into the pan, make an indentation down the middle. Great recipe for Easily Made with Pancake Mix!
Using a cake mix as a base, makes this cake turn out moist and fluffy each and every time you bake it and adding in some extra ingredients, makes it. Raspberry Cream Cheese Pound CakeWhat Molly Made. In a large bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until smooth. You can have Easily Made with Pancake Mix! Cream Cheese Pound Cake using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easily Made with Pancake Mix! Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- It's 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- It's 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 100 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 50 grams of Butter (or cake margarine).
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
How to Make Cream Cheese Pound from cake mix. Pound for pound, this is one of the moistest Bisquick® mix pound cakes ever! We love finding new ways to upgrade Betty's many pound cake recipes, and adding cream cheese certainly does the trick by making the cake extra. This Cream Cheese Pound Cake has a wonderful rich and buttery flavor, moist texture, and Cream Cheese Pound Cake Recipe & Video.
Easily Made with Pancake Mix! Cream Cheese Pound Cake step by step
- Heat cream cheese in the microwave for 1 minute to soften, add the sugar, and mix with a whisk..
- Heat butter in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute to melt. Mix into Step 1 a little at a time..
- Mix in the milk a little at a time..
- Crack the eggs open into the bowl and beat well while mixing..
- Add the pancake mix and mix well..
- Fill the pound cake pan 80% full with the batter. Lift and drop a couple times onto a table to remove air bubbles. Bake in an oven preheated to 180℃ for 30 minutes..
- Let cool, then remove from the pan. Even if you are in a hurry, let it completely cool before cutting..
- It's so moist and fluffy. If you let it sit for a day, it'll become even more moist..
- If making muffins, decrease the baking time. If it looks like it will burn, cover with aluminum foil..
- My pound cake pan is deep, so this makes one, but for shallow pans this is probably enough for two..
Pound Cakes have been around for a Add the vanilla and lemon zest and beat until incorporated. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well. Welcome to another episode of Sunday Cooking with Mom and Me. Join us as we show you how to make one of the best pound cakes you will ever. The delicate flavor of lemon cake translates well into pancake form, making it an excellent option for a garden-set brunch.