Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Carameled Asian Pear and Cream Cheese Pound Cake.
You can have Carameled Asian Pear and Cream Cheese Pound Cake using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carameled Asian Pear and Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- It's 1/2 of Asian pear.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 50 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 50 grams of + 60 grams Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It's 140 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
Carameled Asian Pear and Cream Cheese Pound Cake step by step
- Peel the pear and cut into four wedges, then slice into 5 mm widths. Bring all the ingredients to room temperature..
- Put 50 g of the granulated sugar into a frying pan and turn on the heat. When the sugar melts, shake the pan to spread it evenly..
- When the sugar has completely melted and turns brown, keep an eye on it as you continue heating until it caramelizes to a dark brown, shaking the pan as it cooks..
- Once it caramelizes to a dark brown, add the chopped pear all at once and mix with a wooden spatula. Cook for about 2-3 minutes to let the water content evaporate, then turn off the heat..
- Combine the cream cheese and butter in a bowl and mix until creamy..
- Add 60 g of granulated sugar and use a mixer to incorporate air into the batter. When the batter turns white, add the egg a little at a time and mix..
- Add the lemon juice and caramelized pears and mix well..
- Sift together the cake flour and baking powder and add to the batter. Fold in with a rubber spatula..
- Grease the bundt cake pan with butter (not listed) and dust with flour (not listed) and pour in the batter. Tap the sides of the pan to release any air pockets in the batter..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 170℃ for 40-45 minutes. When a toothpick or skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean, it is done!.
- Remove from the pan and place on a cooling rack. Once cooled, cut and serve! It tastes even better the following day..
- Here's what it looks like inside! It's full of crispy pears. Cream cheese, caramel, and pears make a great combination..