Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can have Banana cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 of overripe banana.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake step by step
- Peel bananas,add nutmeg,cinnamon and mash till completely smooth.
- Add in melted butter,honey and vanilla and mix till well combined.
- Add in sifted flour mixture(baking powder)I added raisin and sultana.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf tin and bake it at 170° c for 40minutes.
- Viola!! It's ready.
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.