Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Choco Banana Cake (using Microwave).
You can have Choco Banana Cake (using Microwave) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Choco Banana Cake (using Microwave)
- It's 1 of ripe banana.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of oil (flavourless).
- You need 3 tbs of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cocoa powder.
- You need 3 tbs of fresh milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Chocolate chip for toppings.
Choco Banana Cake (using Microwave) instructions
- Mash the banana in a bowl.
- Add the egg, brown sugar and oil to the mashed banana.
- Mix well until it's incorporated.
- Add the milk and vanilla essence, then mix it.
- Lastly, add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda together and mix them by folding the batter slowly.
- Transfer the mixture into the silicon container or microwave safe glass container, (here I'm using 12*12cm container), and add the choco chips on top.
- Bake in microwave for 3 minutes, using 900watts - or depending on your microwave power.
- Once it's done, cut into 4 and serve it.