Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Peaches And Cream Cheese Pound Cake.
You can cook Peaches And Cream Cheese Pound Cake using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peaches And Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter, softened.
- It's 1 cup of Shortening.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of Almond extract.
- It's 3 cup of CAKE FLOUR.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It's 16 of or so peach slices canned, fresh, or frozen..
Peaches And Cream Cheese Pound Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Cream butter shortening and cream cheese with sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg. Add extracts. In another bowl, sift dry ingredients together. Add flour, baking powder and salt mixture alternately with milk to the creamed mixture until incorporated well. Grease and flour your pan/pans(I used a loaf pan AND a bundt pan). Pour some batter in the bottom of bundt pan. Arrange peaches on top of batter in a pinwheel pattern. Pour more of the batter to cover that layer. Repeat the pinwheel peaches on top and sprinkle lightly with brown sugar.You'll have enough batter left to make a loaf pan pound cake. Bake for about an hour and a half or til toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes or so in pan before inverting on plate..
- For peach glaze: mix 1 cup powdered sugar and 2-3 tbls peach juice til smooth. Pour over inverted hot cake..