Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cakes. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. I had tried lot many banana cake recipes earlier and finally felt this is the best one for the texture and taste. This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat.
Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. You can cook Banana cakes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana cakes
- Prepare 1 large of ripe banana.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of seasoned panko breadcrumbs.
- It's 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine. This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make!
Banana cakes instructions
- Cut your banana then mash it up..
- Add cornstarch mix well I used a fork it will get real creamy.
- Add breadcrumbs mix throughly.
- Heat oil in a pan I used a cast iron skillet.
- Form into small cakes about three fry watch carefully they will burn if not turn the cake often total of about 7-8 minutes.
- When done let sit for 2 minutes to cool hope you enjoy.
Topped with luscious cream cheese frosting, this banana cake will become your family's favorite. Banana cake is a wholesome cake that many people are familiar with and love. The addition of bananas to cake batter adds moisture and a denser texture, which can help. Don't throw out those brown bananas just yet! This is my all-time favorite banana cake recipe, made completely from scratch!