Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Mix Berry Banana Cake.
You can have Mix Berry Banana Cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mix Berry Banana Cake
- It's 2 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1,1 of /2 caster sugar.
- You need 100 gram of salted butter, melted.
- You need 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 120 ml of milk.
- You need 1 cup of frozen mix berry.
- Prepare 4 of banana, mashed.
Mix Berry Banana Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Spray a 7cm-deep, 30 x 30cm (base measurement) loaf pan with oil. Line base and sides with baking paper..
- Sift flour into a large bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the centre. Add butter, egg, vanilla, milk and banana. Add mix berry frozen and Stir until just combined. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre comes out clean. Set aside in pan for 10 minutes to cool slightly. Serve warm or transfer to wire rack to cool completely..
- Enjoy with your afternoon tea or coffee 👌💖.