Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can cook Banana cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- You need 2 of large bananas.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 10 tbsp of oil/butter.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake step by step
- Preheat oven at 180° and prepare baking tin.
- Mash the bananas, add sour cream and vanilla essence and mix well add eggs and mix untill well combined.
- In another bowl mix, flour,sugar,baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon... add oil and the banana mixture, mix until everything is well combined.
- Pour the batter in a baking tin and bake for 40mins.
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.