Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana Cakes. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. I had tried lot many banana cake recipes earlier and finally felt this is the best one for the texture and taste. This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat.
Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. You can have Banana Cakes using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Cakes
- Prepare 100 grams of Lurpak Light.
- You need 90 grams of caster sugar.
- You need 2 of small eggs.
- Prepare 100 grams of self raising flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 large of ripe banana.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fine sea salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of sesame seeds.
It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine. This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make!
Banana Cakes step by step
- preheat oven to 170°F celsius.
- melt the butter in a small saucepan over a medium heat.
- in a large bowl beat together the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until the eggs have aerated and the sugar is dissolved,.
- when the butter has melted leave to cool while you weigh out the other ingredients and mash the banana in a small bowl with a fork.
- sieve together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- stir in the butter to the eggs while mixing.
- add in the mashed banana and mix well.
- add in the dry ingredients and fold in until lumps have been broken down.
- divide into a muffin tray lined with cases.
- sprinkle sesame seeds on top and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- cool completely and refrigerate before eating.
Topped with luscious cream cheese frosting, this banana cake will become your family's favorite. Banana cake is a wholesome cake that many people are familiar with and love. The addition of bananas to cake batter adds moisture and a denser texture, which can help. Don't throw out those brown bananas just yet! This is my all-time favorite banana cake recipe, made completely from scratch!