Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can have Banana cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- Prepare 300 gms of sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It's 250 gms of butter melted.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 300 gms of flour.
- It's 12 gms of baking powder.
- Prepare Half of tsp salt.
- Prepare 300 gm of mashed ripe bananas.
- Prepare 12 gms of baking powder.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients and set aside,flour,salt,cinnamon,baking powder,baking soda.
- Break the eggs and whisk untill foamy for about 2min on high speed,gradually add sugar while whisking untill pale in colour and thick,add melted butter in a steady flow while whisking and vanilla..
- Add the flour mixture into the egg mixture and fold in using a mwiko untill fully mixed.
- Add mashed bananas and fold in well.
- Put in a greased pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 45 min or cooked.
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.