Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Homemade loaf banana cake. Dust with flour or use linen sheet. Pour batter in greased tray. 💖Tadaaaaaa yummy homemade. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Loaf Cake I.
It's supremely moist with cream cheese frosting So in line with that, maybe someone can give me an idea how long it would take if i bake it in a loaf pan? Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Best banana cake made in bakery style - so fluffy and light. You can cook Homemade loaf banana cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade loaf banana cake
- It's 2 of large bananas.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated lime.
- It's 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 250 g of plain flour (sifted).
- You need 125 g of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 62 g of plain yogurt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 141 g of unsalted butter.
Soft, moist & fluffy banana cake - Easy to make and tastes delicious. Serve it with milk or as a snack with some melted chocolate drizzled over it. Homemade banana cake loaf on wood plate. Top view Banana bread loaf cut in pieces isolated on white background.
Homemade loaf banana cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 175'C. Grease pan 9×5 inch loaf pan with cooking oil or melted butter and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together mashed bananas, plain yogurt whisk them until combine together. Then mix in eggs, lemon zest and vanilla until smooth..
- Then add the dry ingredients. Sifted flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until combine well.
- Then add melted butter inside. mixing for about 2 minutes until dry ingredients are fully incorporated..
- Scrape down the sides and pour batter into the pan and spread evenly..
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- When the cake is done let it cool on the rack for 5 to 10 mins..
- Cut the cake and ready to enjoy (^_^).
The easiest banana cake to make, just right for using up those very ripe bananas in the fruit bowl! I make this one in a loaf tin then you can cut slices and butter them for an after school treat. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, using the spatula to scrape all the batter from the bowl. Bake until the top of the cake is caramelized dark brown with some yellow interior peeking through and a toothpick or cake tester. This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat.