Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Cream cheese pound cake. Cream Cheese: Cream cheese is the difference between dry pound cake and moist pound cake. If you've experienced dry pound cake before This recipe produces a perfect cream cheese pound cake. In a large bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until smooth.
It is important when making this pound cake to have the cream cheese, butter and eggs at room temperature as this enables the maximum amount of air to. It's worth mentioning again just how amazing this cake is. Everything about it from the golden crust to the delicate yet dense cake crumb is absolute perfection. You can have Cream cheese pound cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream cheese pound cake
- It's 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 3 cup of white sugar.
- It's 6 of eggs.
- It's 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
The flavor is so outstanding that you do not need any frosting or glaze on this cake. Our Cream Cheese Pound Cake is a marvelous platform for creativity. Although is tastes amazing on its own, you can mix add-ins into the However, pound cakes can be a little too dense and heavy, in my opinion. That's where the cream cheese comes in.
Cream cheese pound cake instructions
- preheat oven to 325°F.
- grease and flour 10" tube pan.
- In a large bowl; cream butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar gradually and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs [email protected] time, beating well with each addition, add the flour all @ once and mix in.
- Add vanilla.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Adding cream cheese to the cake batter. This Cream Cheese Pound Cake is a tender, moist, and flavorful dessert that's a new spin on traditional pound cake! This recipe is simple to make! Top it off with whipped cream and fresh berries or enjoy plain! Pound cake is a simple and versatile classic, but have you ever tried cream cheese.