Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Rice Cooker Banana Cake. Here's another tipid and easy cooking my amigo and amigas!!! Banana cake using a rice cooker. Open the rice cooker lid, and use a cake tester to make sure the cake is fully cooked.
You'll never know how wonderful a rice cooker is until you try this! The cake is soft and fluffy! Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. You can have Rice Cooker Banana Cake using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Cooker Banana Cake
- Prepare 220 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 140 g of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- It's 115 g of butter, melted.
- Prepare 4 of bananas.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It's 20 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of If you have self rising flour, use instead.
- You need 220 of self rising flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's of Optional.
- It's of Vanilla essence.
- It's of Additional.
- Prepare 1 of bit of butter / or the butter packet.
- Prepare of Or a bit of oil.
Best banana cake made in bakery style - so fluffy and light. Soft, moist & fluffy banana cake - Easy to make and tastes delicious. Serve it with milk or as a snack with some melted chocolate drizzled over it. Extra time is okay as well.
Rice Cooker Banana Cake instructions
- Mash the bananas, you can make it really smooth, but I like it a bit chunky..
- Put the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl and make a well in the middle..
- Add the eggs, melted butter, mashed bananas, and milk and vanilla essence, if you're using that..
- Pour the wet ingredients on top of the dry ingredients and mix together until you can't see any flour. It's always good not to over mix your batter if you want soft cakes..
- Butter or oil the inside of your rice cooker so the cake doesn't stick.
- Pour in the batter into the rice cooker, and pick it up and tap it on the table gently to settle the batter..
- I set it to "rice" and "cook" and I leave it. At some point it will change to "keep warm", leave it like that for 15-20 minutes, and see if you can set it back to cook, if you can, do it, if you can't, no problem, leave it as it is..
- After around 30 minutes of cooking check every 5 minutes or so, to see if the top has cooked. Once it looks solid, test the inside with a skewer or knife, poke the centre with it, and if it comes out clean, it's done. If there's batter on it, cook it gently for a bit more and test again later..
- Once it's done, turn off your rice cooker and let it cook down. Once it's cool enough to touch, you can invert it on a plate and enjoy..
Love baking and eating cake but don't have an oven at home? This video recipe is just for you! Learn how to make the perfect banana cake in a rice cooker from our host, Magdalene See. Tasty Banana bread made in a rice cooker. It doesn't get any easier or tastier than this banana bread, enjoy!