Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate chunks banana cake. It is the rainy season and what better way to spend the rainy afternoon other than baking a banana cake with some ripe spotty bananas you have sitting on. This banana cake is gluten-free: It's made with bananas, eggs, almond flour, and a bit of baking soda. Banana breads and cakes are a great option for Dark chocolate chunks stirred into the batter make it rich and chocolatey.
In other words….this is to die for….full of scrumptiously moist pieces of banana, pecan nuts and chocolate chunks with delicate undertones of spice…all topped with a decadent caramel glaze which soaks into. This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert - one banana bread, the other a chocolate cake - but only having enough time to I also added some chocolate chunks it was very rich. Enjoy the baked banana cake by itself or top it with frosting. You can have Chocolate chunks banana cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunks banana cake
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped semi sweet cooking chocolate.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It's 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Let's slap on a layer of creamy chocolate frosting. One of the reasons I love snack Plus, that means lots of little squares to snack on for the next few days. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Cake.
Chocolate chunks banana cake step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celcius.
- Mash the bananas and mix in the butter and egg until well combined.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla extract and mix well to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Fold the flour mixture into the banana mixture until just combined.
- Add in half the cooking chocolate until well combined.
- Pour the batter onto a greased oven proof pan and pop in the oven.
- After 30 minutes of cooking, drop in the rest of the chocolate chunks equally all around the cake without disturbing it.
- Complete the final 15-20 minutes of baking (or until a toothpick comes out clean).
The cake has a nice banana flavor, but the peanut butter flavor also shines. There's one-half cup of peanut butter in the cake batter, and before baking I just sprinkled the chunks on top of the cake because I'm not that fond of chocolate chips or chunks inside cake. I like cake interiors buttery soft. The chocolate cake recipe is egg free already. All I did was to substitute a cup of pureed sauerkraut with a cup of pureed banana and made it vegan by As for my vegan chocolate cake with bananas, it came out very well.