Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can cook Banana cake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- Prepare 4 of big ripe bananas.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 100 g of sugar ( I should have omitted this.
- You need 500 g of self raising flour.
- It's 250 g of margarine.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake step by step
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl..
- Add the margarine and sugar.
- Cream until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, cream.
- Add the cinnamon and lemon juice, mix well with a spatula..
- Fold in the flour gently.
- Pour into two 8" greased pans and bake for 30 minutes at 175°c.
- When ready cool in pan for 10 minutes, then cool shortly on a wire rack. Wrap in cling film to prevent drying.
- Serve with your favorite sauce or just plain with any beverage..
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.