Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Raagi banana cake. How to make healthy sweet cake with ragi flour and banana. this cake very sweety and special for sugar patient sugar patient can taste without banana. Healthy Ragi Banana Cake - Eggless & Gluten Free. This cake has all things GOOD in it- Ragi flour,Oats flour and Jaggery.
The cake is made moist with lots of mashed bananas, and decadent with. Ragi cake, an eggless cake recipe using finger millet flour. This ragi cake is made of no refined ingredients and is quite healthy if eaten in moderation. You can cook Raagi banana cake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raagi banana cake
- It's 1 cup of Raagi flour.
- It's 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Curd.
- It's 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare as needed of warm milk.
- You need 1 cup of Dry fruits.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
Then I decided to make Ragi Banana Cake. The cake is so soft and spongy. Lets see how to bake this Eggless Ragi Banana Cake recipe using pressure cooker. Eggless Ragi Banana cake is Healthy and yummy cake.
Raagi banana cake instructions
- Pre heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 15minutes. Use aluminium small stand to prevent the baking vessel comes into contact with the base thereby it can cause burning..
- Prepare cake pan, grease and dust with flour..
- Mix together wheat flour, Raagi flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and sieve it 2-3 times..
- In a blender add banana slices and sugar. Grind them into smooth paste, to this add curd,oil, vanilla essence and pulse it for a minute to form a creamy mixture..
- Add flour mix to the creamy mixture and gently fold well. Add 1 tsp of honey and mix well. Add dry fruits of your choice. Adjust consistency using milk. It should be of dropping consistency..
- Pour this cake batter into greased cake pan. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid. Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. Insert a toothpick in the centre of the cake to check whether it is cooked or not..
- Once it cooled, invert it on a plate and serve. For garnish melt chocolate by double boiler method (I use dairy milk😝) pour the melted chocolate on top of the cake and decorate with jems mitthai 😋.
Ragi with wheat flour and jaggery mixed with other baking ingredients and baked in pressure cooker.. Jaggery cake recipe with step by step photos: Here is a healthy version of banana cake step photos: Here is a healthy version of banana cake without using sugar or all… Ok but this banana cake. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.