Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist banana cake. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. The perfect cream cheese frosting, both sweet and tangy, sinking into the top of the cake made it. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video.
Grab a cup of coffee and dig in! Let me start by saying I hate the word moist. It's one of those words that. You can cook Moist banana cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist banana cake
- You need 110 g of butter.
- You need Half of cup sugar.
- You need 2 of medium size eggs.
- It's 3 of medium Super ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It's 150 g of Einkorn whole-wheat Flour.
- It's 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Moist Banana Cake - ridiculously moist, fluffy and full of wonderful flavors. This Banana Cake is so soft, moist and banana-y! It's topped with a creamy vanilla buttercream and fresh banana slices. If you love bananas, you'll fall in love with this yummy recipe!
Moist banana cake step by step
- Cream butter and sugar and mix in eggs one at a time.
- Mix in mashed bananas.
- Fold in dry ingredients - do not over mix or the cake will become hard.
- Bake at 175deg c for about 45mins. I covered top with foil after 30mins.
- I used a 8x8 inch square pan for this and the cake is about 3cm thick. Feel free to use a loaf tin and adjust bake time accordingly.
This moist banana cake is surprisingly simple and easy to make. Fresh ripe bananas in an oil-based vanilla batter with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg makes this cake perfect for breakfast. Make this decadent, moist banana cake to make your next special occasion even more special. Though it is not a layered cake, it is the best banana cake ever! "Fluffy, moist southern banana cake made from scratch and full of fresh banana flavor. Topped with cream cheese frosting and sprinkled with pecans!" Watch me make this Southern Banana Cake from.