Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can cook Banana cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- You need 3 of over ripe banana.
- You need 1 cup of refined flour.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tutti fruity, seed &choco chips.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake step by step
- Sieve refined flour, wheat flour, salt, baking powder and soda.
- Grind banana in smooth paste.
- Mix oil &banana.
- Mix it indry mixture if needed add milk.
- Grease the mould pour cake mixture on the top sprinkle tutti fruity, choco chips & melon seeds.
- Bake 180* for 35 mnts...
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.