Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Caramel Banana Cake. This banana cake I give to you today isn't quite the same one my mom makes, but I always think of Place one cake layer on a serving plate or cake stand. Two layers of moist banana cake are topped with a luscious caramel frosting, a sweet and salty caramel sauce, crunchy walnuts and sweet banana slices. The perfect cake for any occasion!
This Caramel Banana Layer Cake is elegant and delicious! Moist banana cake layers covered in caramel sauce & frosted with more caramel frosting. A sweet caramel glaze is soaked up by this rich banana cake with pecans in every bite. You can have Caramel Banana Cake using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Banana Cake
- It's of For the banana cake:.
- You need 110 g of dairy free spread.
- You need 110 g of caster sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 125 g of gluten free self-raising flour.
- You need 75 g of ground almonds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare of For the caramel frosting:.
- You need 150 g of dairy free spread.
- You need 150 g of icing sugar.
- It's 150 g of dairy free caramel sauce.
Reviews for: Photos of Banana Pound Cake With Caramel Glaze. Caramel and banana are always a winning combination. This caramel banana cake is the perfect coffee cake for a weekday brunch. This Caramel Banana Cake Roll is a light version to the typical cake roll.
Caramel Banana Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Grease and line a 7" cake tin Cream the dairy free spread and sugar together until light and fluffy Add the eggs, beating well between each addition Mash the bananas and add to the mixing bowl Add in the dry ingredients and mix well Pour the cake mix into the cake tin Bake in the oven for 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before frosting Make the frosting by beating together the dairy free spread, icing sugar and caramel sauce until light and fluffy Cut the cake in half and use 1/3 of the frosting to sandwich the cakes together Use the rest of the frosting to coat the top and sides of the cake - I decorated mine with some dried banana chips.
With a light and fluffy sponge cake full of banana flavor and filled with a caramel filling. Do you think making a cake is too hard? The cake is also very good without frosting, or sprinkled with powdered sugar. This is a very moist cake. I have been requested to bring this to every pot luck we have at work.