Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can cook Banana cake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of melted chocolate.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil / butter.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It's 3 tbsp of chopped almonds and cashews for garnishing.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake step by step
- Preheat the oven on 180 degree fir 20 minutes and grease the cake tin..
- In a jar add sugar and banana and blend it to make smooth paste..
- Now add all purpose flour baking powder baking soda vanilla essence salt, milk and oil and blend it to make smooth batter..
- At last add melted chocolate and mix it well. Our batter is ready..
- Pour the batter in greased cake tin and garnish with chopped almonds and cashews and put it in the preheated oven..
- Bake it for 40-45 minutes on 180 degrees..
- After 40 minutes insert a knife or toothpick if it comes out clean it means our cake is done..
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool down. De mould it and cut into slices..
- Enjoy with a cup of tea 😊..
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.