Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can cook Banana cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- Prepare 3 of bananas.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1/3 cup of Cocoa powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- You need as required of Dry fruit.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake instructions
- Put the banana in mixture jar add sugar and make a smooth paste..
- Now transfer in bowl banana paste add oil mix well, now take another bowl add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder then mix..
- Now add baking soda and salt now dry ingredient add the banana paste and add white vinegar..
- Now mix well add dry fruit and grease baking tray with oil now put the batter in baking tray and oven it at 180c it is properly cooked. now your cake is ready..
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.