Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla crazy cake. The craziest thing about this vanilla crazy cake is that there's no milk, eggs, or dairy! Vanilla Crazy Cake - also known as Wacky Cake or Depression Cake, doesn't need dairy or eggs to make them. This vanilla crazy or wacky cake, first popular during the depression era, has no eggs or dairy, and requires just one bowl to whip up as an Easy Vanilla Crazy Cake
This deliciously easy Depression era recipe makes a single vanilla cake layer and requires no eggs or dairy. Have your ingredients together and mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Vanilla Crazy Cake is a magical cake that you will love. You can have Vanilla crazy cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla crazy cake
- It's 1 of and a half cup all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
Why not try baking this Vanilla Crazy Cake Recipe for your friends and family! Why not make it fun and throw a party! Move over chocolate crazy cakes, Crazy vanilla cake's in town! A simple cake long on flavor.
Vanilla crazy cake step by step
- Have your ingredients together and mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Make three depressions.
- In the two small holes place vinegar, and vanilla extract and oil in the larger hole.
- Pour cold water and stir to achieve a nice consitency.
- Lit your jiko and preheat the big sufuria for 10 minutes.
- Grease your smaller sufuria and place it in the bigger sufuria and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove it from the jiko and let it cool before removing to the sufuria.
- Serve to enjoy.
Don't scrimp on the vanilla extract, use the real thing, it'll be worth it! This crazy cake is a vanilla version with chopped pecans or walnuts and melted chocolate chip topping. What makes it crazy is how it's mixed together. You need this vanilla cake recipe say, when you're dairy free (minus the cream cheese glaze, of course) and even egg free, since there's no butter and no eggs. · The craziest thing about this vanilla crazy cake is that there's no milk, eggs, or dairy! Perfect for those with allergies and delicious for everyone!