Delicious, fresh and tasty.
One-Bowl Chocolate Truffle Cake.
You can cook One-Bowl Chocolate Truffle Cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One-Bowl Chocolate Truffle Cake
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate Semi-sweet chips -.
- Prepare 6 tbsps of Unsalted butter -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coffee Instant powder -.
- Prepare 1.25 cups of Plain flour -.
- You need 3/4 cups of Sugar -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda -.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt -.
- It's 2 of Eggs -.
- It's 3/4 cup of Milk -.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract -.
One-Bowl Chocolate Truffle Cake instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180C /350 F. Grease a 8" baking pan.
- Since its a one-bowl chocolate cake, grab a large enough microwavable bowl and lets get started!.
- First, add the chocolate chips and butter and microwave for about a minute and a half until the mixture has melted. Then add the instant coffee powder.
- Using a whisk, combine everything well. Even if there are any unmelted chocolate, whisking it further should melt it.
- Next, add the eggs, flour, salt, sugar, milk, vanilla extract and baking soda. Continue with the whisking. I just used my Ikea plastic black whisk, you can go fancy by pulling out your electric one, this pregnant woman could not be bothered! :).
- Once well combined, pour into your greased baking pan and bake for 25-30mins or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool. Dust it with powdered sugar or serve it with some chocolate or toffee sauce.