Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless Double Layered Chocolate Truffle Cake.
You can cook Eggless Double Layered Chocolate Truffle Cake using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Double Layered Chocolate Truffle Cake
- Prepare of For Sponge Cake :.
- You need 1 cup of Maida.
- It's 2.5 tbsp of Fresh Cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- It's As needed of Water.
- You need of For Sugar Syrup :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hot Water.
- It's 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need of For Thick Chocolate Truffle Sauce :.
- You need 3 cups of Dark Chocolate (chopped).
- Prepare 12 tbsp of Cream.
- It's 3 tbsp of Butter (room temperature).
- It's of For Thin Chocolate Truffle Sauce :.
- You need 1 cup of Dark Chocolate (chopped).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need of Other Ingredients :.
- You need as needed of Grated Dark Chocolate.
- Prepare as needed of Whipped Cream.
- You need as needed of Colourful sugar ball of different sizes and shapes.
Eggless Double Layered Chocolate Truffle Cake step by step
- Sponge Cake - In a mixing bowl take cream, milk powder and powder sugar.Whisk these well. Sieve together maida, baking soda, baking powder and cocoa powder and add to the cream mixture. Again whisk well. Then add 1/2 cup water. Whisk well. Add more water if required to make thick flowing consistency batter.Transfer this batter to grased and dusted tin.Tap tin twice. Bake in an preheated oven for 30 to 35 mins at 200 degrees centigrade.Temperature may change according to the oven. Cool down..
- Thick Sauce - Take chocolate and cream in a bowl. Keep bowl in microwave for 2 mins, stopping after 40 sec, mix and put back the bowl in microwave. Repeat process till chocolate melts. Then add butter and mix well. Keep bowl in refrigerator for an hour to set..
- Make sugar syrup by mixing hot water and sugar and keep aside..
- Now cut prepared sponge cake in 3 layers. Take one layer. Apply sugar syrup evenly on it. Apply prepared thick truffle sauce evenly on this. Put some grated chocolate on sauce and keep another layer of sponge cake on this..
- Slightly press and apply sugar syrup on this layer and repeat the process as we did on first layer. Now keep third layer of sponge cake. Apply sugar syrup and truffle sauce on top and sides of the cake. Spread sauce evenly with the help of the knife. Then keep the cake in refrigerator for an hour to set..
- Thin Sauce - Take chocolate and cream in bowl. Keep bowl in microwave for 2 mins, stopping in between, mix and keep again bowl in microwave till chocolate melts completely. Add butter and mix very well..
- Remove chilled cake from refrigerator and pour prepared thin sauce on chilled cake. Layer sauce evenly with knife and clean extra sauce. Again keep the cake in refrigerator for an hour..
- After an hour, remove cake from refrigerator and decorate as you wish with sugar balls, star shaped sugar balls, etc. Pour some whipped cream mixed with chocolate in piping bag, take any nozzle of your choice and make design of your choice..
- After decorating the cake, again keep cake in refrigerator and cut and serve chilled..