Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Cream cheese pound cake. Cream Cheese: Cream cheese is the difference between dry pound cake and moist pound cake. If you've experienced dry pound cake before This recipe produces a perfect cream cheese pound cake. In a large bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until smooth.
It is important when making this pound cake to have the cream cheese, butter and eggs at room temperature as this enables the maximum amount of air to. It's worth mentioning again just how amazing this cake is. Everything about it from the golden crust to the delicate yet dense cake crumb is absolute perfection. You can cook Cream cheese pound cake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream cheese pound cake
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 cup of all purpose flour.
The flavor is so outstanding that you do not need any frosting or glaze on this cake. Our Cream Cheese Pound Cake is a marvelous platform for creativity. Although is tastes amazing on its own, you can mix add-ins into the However, pound cakes can be a little too dense and heavy, in my opinion. That's where the cream cheese comes in.
Cream cheese pound cake step by step
- preheat oven 325°f and grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan.
- in a large bowl cream butter and cream cheese until smooth add sugar gradually and beat until fluffy.
- add eggs two at a time beating well with each addition add the flour all at once and mix in vanilla extract.
- pour into a 10 inch tube pan bake at 325 for 1 hour and 20 mins check at the 1 hour mark for doness a toothpick inserted into center of cake will come clean.
Adding cream cheese to the cake batter. This Cream Cheese Pound Cake is a tender, moist, and flavorful dessert that's a new spin on traditional pound cake! This recipe is simple to make! Top it off with whipped cream and fresh berries or enjoy plain! Pound cake is a simple and versatile classic, but have you ever tried cream cheese.