Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate truffle cake. This Drunken Chocolate Truffle Cake is made with a moist chocolate cake recipe, chocolate truffle filling & chocolate frosting - all infused with chocolate liqueur for a delicious "drunken" cake! This Chocolate Truffle Cake is a chocolate lover's dream. It is seriously SO good, nicely balanced This Chocolate Truffle Cake is dense, moist, and ultra chocolatey.
This outrageous chocolate cake was born from a lucky mistake. Kimberly Sklar, pastry chef at Literati II in Los Angeles, was baking a crème fraîche-sp. Cooking Channel serves up this Chocolate Truffle Cake recipe plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. You can have Chocolate truffle cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate truffle cake
- You need 1/2 kg of chocolate sponge cake.
- Prepare as needed of Chocolate truffle cream.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar syrup.
- Prepare As needed of Choco chips.
- Prepare 150-100 grams of whipped cream.
Truffle Cake is the over-the-top decadent chocolate cake you never thought to bake! On top of that, these truffles are totally homemade - they're so easy! Even better, chocolate truffle cake filling is actually very easy to make, and it's multi-purpose as well. Just make an entire batch of it and store it inside the fridge.
Chocolate truffle cake step by step
- Chocolate truffle cream:- take a 250 gm amul cream 300 gm dark chocolate slab heat cream when cream boil.
- Add chocolate pieces and mix well till chocolate completely melt it.
- Chocolate cream ;- In chocolate truffle cream add whipped cream mix well.
- Apply sugar syrup and then put the 2nd and top layer repeat the process again.Cover the top and side of the cake with chocolate truffle cream..
- Keep it into freeze for 20 minutes.Keep cake on a cake base stand, spread onset chocolate truffle cream on top and side again Decorate with chocolate cream by star nozzle technique and choco chips.
- Method:- Thinly remove the top layer of the cake.Cut the cake into 3 layer put the bottom layer on cake stand.
- Apply sugar syrup and then put the 2nd and top layer repeat the process again.cover the top and side of the cake with chocolate truffle cream.keep it into freeze for 20 minutes.Keep cake on a cake base stand spread onset chocolate truffle cream on top and side again decorate with chocolate cream by star nozzle technique and choco chips.
Don't feel like making cake today? Biting into this lusciously creamy Paleo Chocolate Truffle Cake feels and tastes just like you're eating rich and creamy Chocolate Truffles with a fork… Mother's Day is just a few days away and perhaps. Chocolate truffle cake is one of our favourite hybrid desserts - taking the best of decadent chocolate truffles and turning it into a rich, fluffy and (extremely!) moreish cake - a chocoholics dream! Truffle Cake with layers of rich, moist chocolate cake, and a smooth dark chocolate frosting. This is your Chocolate Truffles Candy made into a Chocolate Cake Recipe.