Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless chocolate truffle cake. Chocolate Truffle Cake,Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe, Eggless and without Oven,eggless chocolate sponge , Chocolate Ganache Recipe friends please add warm. I also shared my Eggless Chocolate Truffle Cake with my family. Entire bank employees including my parents and my cute pet all of them loved it.
At the heart of this Chocolate Truffle Cake is a richly flavoured chocolate sponge with a hint of coffee flavour. Homemade chocolate decorations add to the charm of this Chocolate Truffle Cake. Depending on the occasion, you can make the decorations in various shapes and sizes. You can cook Eggless chocolate truffle cake using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless chocolate truffle cake
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of any vegetables oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of +1/8 cup sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 of +1/4 cup maida.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of +1/8 cup baking soda.
- Prepare of For chocolate truffle.
- You need 250 gm of dark chocolate.
- You need 200 gm of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 of Dsp milk.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It's 1 tsp of care Al colour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of glycerin.
This Eggless Truffle Cake recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. The good old chocolate truffle, only this time it's eggless! A soft sponge layered with a creamy, dark chocolate ganache. A simple eggless chocolate cake recipe from scratch with step-by-step instructions to bake a moist, decadent chocolate cake for any birthdays.
Eggless chocolate truffle cake instructions
- First we need to blend vinegar, oil, sugar, water and vanilla essence all together and keep a side.
- Now we need to sieve maida, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda.
- Now we need to add our blended mixture in dry ingredients and mix it well.
- Put butter paper in cake tin and Rome mixture into cake tin then tab it for 2-3 time carefully.
- Now put into preheated oven on 180 degree for 30 min.
- Cool it down and take it out from tin carefully.
- For truffle we need to boil our cream to 1 boil then switch off the gas and add our 250gm chopped chocolate, mix it well.
- Then add butter, caremal colour, glycerin and milk mix it well.
- Now put it a side for 1-2 hour to take it thick consistency..
- Now cover it with truffle and decorate your cake as you want.
This eggless chocolate cake was way before I started the blog and for some reason, I did not save the recipe. It had a soy milk ganache for the frosting and. Eggless chocolate cake that's super soft, moist & delicious. This is a simplest eggless chocolate cake recipe with step by step photos & video. Eggless chocolate cake is one of the quickest and can be made even by a beginner without any hassles.