Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate Truffle Cake. This Drunken Chocolate Truffle Cake is made with a moist chocolate cake recipe, chocolate truffle filling & chocolate frosting - all infused with chocolate liqueur for a delicious "drunken" cake! This Chocolate Truffle Cake is a chocolate lover's dream. It is seriously SO good, nicely balanced This Chocolate Truffle Cake is dense, moist, and ultra chocolatey.
This outrageous chocolate cake was born from a lucky mistake. Kimberly Sklar, pastry chef at Literati II in Los Angeles, was baking a crème fraîche-sp. Cooking Channel serves up this Chocolate Truffle Cake recipe plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. You can cook Chocolate Truffle Cake using 17 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Truffle Cake
- You need 1 & 3/4 cup (262 gram) of flour.
- You need 1 &1/2 cup (250 gram) of sugar.
- You need 1 cup (200 ml) of curd.
- It's 1/2 cup (100 ml) of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup (100 ml) of milk.
- It's 1/2 cup (75 gram) of cocoa powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 &1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- It's of Chocolate Ganache.
- You need 200 ml of fresh cream.
- You need 400 gram of dark components chocolate.
- You need of Soaking syrup.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of chocolate syrup.
- You need 3-4 tsp of water.
- You need of Chocolate decoration.
- Prepare 50 gram of dark compound chocolate.
Truffle Cake is the over-the-top decadent chocolate cake you never thought to bake! On top of that, these truffles are totally homemade - they're so easy! Even better, chocolate truffle cake filling is actually very easy to make, and it's multi-purpose as well. Just make an entire batch of it and store it inside the fridge.
Chocolate Truffle Cake instructions
- Grease a 6" round microwave safe cake mould with oil and keep it aside.
- In a bowl add grinded sugar, vegetable oil and curd. Mix well..
- Take a big mixing bowl and put a sieve, now add flour, baking soda, baking powderand pinch of salt. Sieve them well and mix gently.
- Now in this dry mixture add previous mixture and milk. Mix them nicely. Don't over mix it..
- Add vinegar. It has to be added at last once the batter is ready.Mix very gently..
- Now pour the cake batter into the greased mould and tap it..
- Now put the cake mould into microwave for 5-7min in 180°C for 1200 watt microwave..
- After 5min incert a toothpick to check the cake if it come out clean then it's ready otherwise bake it for another 1-2 min..
- Once the cake is done take it out from microwave and cover it with a cotton cloth. It doesn't let the top of cake dry out..
- After few minute the cake become warm so unmould it and let it cool completely..
- Now to make dark chocolate ganache take a microwave safe bowl add dark compound chocolate and fesh cream and microwave it for 40-50 secs. Mix well..
- Now let the ganache cool completely. Don't refrigerator it otherwise it will be defficult to spread on the cake..
- Now prepare the soaking syrup for cake, take a small bowl add chocolate syrup + water and mix it..
- Now cut the cake into 3 equal layers..
- Take one layer of cake drizzle some soaking syrup and spread a thin layer of chocolate ganache and repeat the process for other 2 layers..
- Cover the cake with chocolate ganache and keep it in refrigerator for 20 mins to set the crumb coat..
- Keep the ganache in the refrigerator for 30 mins..
- In a piping bag add star nozzle and make satr on the border of the cake..
- Now in the excess ganache add 1 tbsp of butter and microwave it for 40-50 sec. Mix well and pour this mixture over the chilled cake. It will make the cake glossy..
- Now for the chocolate decoration melt some dark compound chocolate and pour the melted chocolate into a parchment paper and let it set for 10 mins in refrigerator..
- After that cut them into random pieces and decorate your cake..
- Now keep the cake in refrigerator for 3-4 hours and enjoy this yummy cake with your family and friends..
Don't feel like making cake today? Biting into this lusciously creamy Paleo Chocolate Truffle Cake feels and tastes just like you're eating rich and creamy Chocolate Truffles with a fork… Mother's Day is just a few days away and perhaps. Chocolate truffle cake is one of our favourite hybrid desserts - taking the best of decadent chocolate truffles and turning it into a rich, fluffy and (extremely!) moreish cake - a chocoholics dream! Truffle Cake with layers of rich, moist chocolate cake, and a smooth dark chocolate frosting. This is your Chocolate Truffles Candy made into a Chocolate Cake Recipe.