Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate truffle cake. This Drunken Chocolate Truffle Cake is made with a moist chocolate cake recipe, chocolate truffle filling & chocolate frosting - all infused with chocolate liqueur for a delicious "drunken" cake! This Chocolate Truffle Cake is a chocolate lover's dream. It is seriously SO good, nicely balanced This Chocolate Truffle Cake is dense, moist, and ultra chocolatey.
This outrageous chocolate cake was born from a lucky mistake. Kimberly Sklar, pastry chef at Literati II in Los Angeles, was baking a crème fraîche-sp. Cooking Channel serves up this Chocolate Truffle Cake recipe plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. You can have Chocolate truffle cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate truffle cake
- Prepare 100 grams of All purpose flour.
- It's 30 grams of Cocoa powder.
- It's 40 grams of Butter.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 500 grams of Dark compound (finely chopped).
- You need 50 ml of Fresh cream.
- It's 100 ml of Milkmaid.
Truffle Cake is the over-the-top decadent chocolate cake you never thought to bake! On top of that, these truffles are totally homemade - they're so easy! Even better, chocolate truffle cake filling is actually very easy to make, and it's multi-purpose as well. Just make an entire batch of it and store it inside the fridge.
Chocolate truffle cake instructions
- Mix all purpose flour and cocoa powder and churn it 2 times Take fresh cream and half of the above given measurement of butter and heat it on gas. Off the gas and mix dark compound finely chopped to it. And keep it for cooking for 10 minutes on double boiler..
- On the other hand mix all purpose flour,cocoa powder,butter,milkmaid,baking soda,baking powder together. Add little water to it and mix it well. Now take a grease mould or butter paper attached mould of any shape. Pour this batter and keep it on pre heated oven for 30 minutes on 180° Celsius..
- After that take out the cake. Keep it for rest for 20 minutes. Now cut it from the middle. Sprinkle sugar syrup all over. Then add chocolate thick ganache on it.
- Now put 2nd layer of cake on it. Spread sugar syrup on it. Cover it with chocolate ganache. Now microwave ganacha for 20 second to get thin texture of ganacha. And pour it on cake covering edges of it. Set it for 5 minutes.
- Now decorate and design it with any of ur favorite nozzle and sprinkle some silver or golden balls on it. Keep it in fridge for cooling down. Now enjoy this scrumptious cake with ur family and friends..
Don't feel like making cake today? Biting into this lusciously creamy Paleo Chocolate Truffle Cake feels and tastes just like you're eating rich and creamy Chocolate Truffles with a fork… Mother's Day is just a few days away and perhaps. Chocolate truffle cake is one of our favourite hybrid desserts - taking the best of decadent chocolate truffles and turning it into a rich, fluffy and (extremely!) moreish cake - a chocoholics dream! Truffle Cake with layers of rich, moist chocolate cake, and a smooth dark chocolate frosting. This is your Chocolate Truffles Candy made into a Chocolate Cake Recipe.