Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Oats Chocolate Truffle Cake (no sugar no gluten).
You can have Oats Chocolate Truffle Cake (no sugar no gluten) using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats Chocolate Truffle Cake (no sugar no gluten)
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- It's 1 cup of oats powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need as needed of Honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare as needed of Milk to make the cake batter.
- You need of For frosting.
- You need 100 gm of Semi sweet dark chocolate.
- It's 50 gm of Cream.
Oats Chocolate Truffle Cake (no sugar no gluten) instructions
- In a double boiler add the chocolate chopped in little pieces and add cream. Mix continuously and when mixed properly keep it in freeze to set..
- Mix dry ingredients in the wet ingredients to make a batter..
- Transfer the batter in a greased and flour dusted cake tin. And bake until knife inserted in the cake comes out clear..
- Cool the cake first meanwhile make a honey syrup by mixing honey and water. Now cut the cake in two parts. In one part brush honey syrup..
- Then apply the chocolate ganache layer.
- Now add another layer of the cake on it..
- And on this brush honey syrup also then add the chocolate ganache layer..
- Now keep it in freeze for 5 mins to set..
- On top of cake design by adding chocolate flakes(grate a chocolate bar with a grater), as you like..
- Again keep it in freeze to set otherwise your chocolate flakes can get melted easily..
- And finally the cake is ready to serve. Enjoy:).