Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate truffle cake. This Drunken Chocolate Truffle Cake is made with a moist chocolate cake recipe, chocolate truffle filling & chocolate frosting - all infused with chocolate liqueur for a delicious "drunken" cake! This Chocolate Truffle Cake is a chocolate lover's dream. It is seriously SO good, nicely balanced This Chocolate Truffle Cake is dense, moist, and ultra chocolatey.
This outrageous chocolate cake was born from a lucky mistake. Kimberly Sklar, pastry chef at Literati II in Los Angeles, was baking a crème fraîche-sp. Cooking Channel serves up this Chocolate Truffle Cake recipe plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. You can cook Chocolate truffle cake using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate truffle cake
- You need of Chocolate Sponge cake.
- You need 1 cup of maida/All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar powder.
- It's 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 200 gm of butter melted.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of chocolate truffle.
- You need 200 gm of cooking chocolate.
- You need 600 gm of thick cream.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 25 gm of butter.
- You need of Assembling and decorating the cakeb.
- It's As needed of Chocolate garnishing decoration.
- It's 4 of cherry.
Truffle Cake is the over-the-top decadent chocolate cake you never thought to bake! On top of that, these truffles are totally homemade - they're so easy! Even better, chocolate truffle cake filling is actually very easy to make, and it's multi-purpose as well. Just make an entire batch of it and store it inside the fridge.
Chocolate truffle cake instructions
- Chocolate Sponge cake-- Take a bowl add maida flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix well..
- Add sugar and mix the dry ingredients well..
- In a pan, melt butter on low heat.. Add the melted butter to the cake mix and mix well. Now add gradually 1.5 cup of milk to it and mix well. Mix the mixture gently to remove all the lumps..
- Grease a circle pan with butter.Spinkle the plain flour over it and tap it gently to all the sides. The flour will stick to the surface. Remove excess flour. Pour the batter in the greased and dusted pan. Shake it to the sides and tap the pan for 3-4 times to remove air bubblesBake the cake in the preheated oven @ 180 C for 50 minutes. Insert a toothpick.
- If it comes out clean the cake is done or else bake for 5-10 minutes more or till done. Remove, cool and unmould the cake on a wire rack. Let it cool..
- Chocolate truffle-- Heat thick cream on low heat in a pan.Cut the chocolate into pieces.Add the chocolate pieces and butter to the cream once it is heated and just comes to boil. Remove from heat immediately. Set aside for five minutes..
- Now mix well till all the chocolate is melted and is combined well with the cream. Set aside the truffle to set. Cover with a cling wrap..
- Assembling and decorating the cake Once the cake is cooled, cut the 2 part of the cake with a serrated knife.Take a cake board. Spread some chocolate truffle over it. Take prepared cake and place the straight side up. Spread 2-3 big scoops of chocolate truffle over it.Spread it evenly with a spatula.hh.
- Take the other cake part and place it on the spreaded chocolate truffle. The straight side of the cake should be facing top as shown. Put 2-3 big scoops of chocolate truffle over the cake and spread it over the top and then on sides of the cake.Spread evenly the truffle on the top surface and sides of the cake as shown.Refrigerate the cake for 30 minutes.Remove the cake and again put truffle over the top surface. Spread evenly on the top and sides of the cake..
- Eggless Chocolate Truffle Cake Smooth the edges and top of the cake with the help of a scraper removing the excess of the truffle..
- Fill the truffle into a piping bag with the star nozzle and pipe the borders bottom of the cake..
- And decoration the chocolate garnishing..
- Decorate the top of the cake made rose with rose nozzle and cherry..
- The cake is ready. Cut it into slices and enjoy!.
Don't feel like making cake today? Biting into this lusciously creamy Paleo Chocolate Truffle Cake feels and tastes just like you're eating rich and creamy Chocolate Truffles with a fork… Mother's Day is just a few days away and perhaps. Chocolate truffle cake is one of our favourite hybrid desserts - taking the best of decadent chocolate truffles and turning it into a rich, fluffy and (extremely!) moreish cake - a chocoholics dream! Truffle Cake with layers of rich, moist chocolate cake, and a smooth dark chocolate frosting. This is your Chocolate Truffles Candy made into a Chocolate Cake Recipe.