Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate Truffle Cake. This Drunken Chocolate Truffle Cake is made with a moist chocolate cake recipe, chocolate truffle filling & chocolate frosting - all infused with chocolate liqueur for a delicious "drunken" cake! This Chocolate Truffle Cake is a chocolate lover's dream. It is seriously SO good, nicely balanced This Chocolate Truffle Cake is dense, moist, and ultra chocolatey.
This outrageous chocolate cake was born from a lucky mistake. Kimberly Sklar, pastry chef at Literati II in Los Angeles, was baking a crème fraîche-sp. Cooking Channel serves up this Chocolate Truffle Cake recipe plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. You can have Chocolate Truffle Cake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Truffle Cake
- You need 500 gms of All-purpose flour -.
- Prepare 300 gms of Sugar -.
- You need 250 gms of Cocoa powder -.
- It's 2 tsp of Baking Powder -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda -.
- You need 1 tsp of Coffee -.
- Prepare 3 pieces of Eggs -.
- It's 50 ml of Oil -.
- You need 100 ml of Milk -.
- Prepare 3 bars of Dark chocolate -.
- You need 1 bar of White chocolate -.
- You need 500 ml of Fresh cream -.
Truffle Cake is the over-the-top decadent chocolate cake you never thought to bake! On top of that, these truffles are totally homemade - they're so easy! Even better, chocolate truffle cake filling is actually very easy to make, and it's multi-purpose as well. Just make an entire batch of it and store it inside the fridge.
Chocolate Truffle Cake step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients together, except coffee. Make sure to sieve them..
- Now, mix coffee and milk together and add it to the batter..
- Into this, add eggs and oil. Instead of oil you can also use butter here..
- Once the dry and wet ingredients are mixed together..
- Pour the batter into the baking tray, make sure to apply some butter all around before hand..
- Place this inside a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 180°C..
- Once it is baked, let the cake cool down. Then take it out..
- Now, for the truffle frosting, mix fresh cream and dark chocolate in proportion of 1:3 respectively. Let this set for sometime, till the ganache gets thick..
- Once set, apply the frosting all around and in between the cake..
- Add some shaved dark and white chocolate on the top. Eat and enjoy!.
Don't feel like making cake today? Biting into this lusciously creamy Paleo Chocolate Truffle Cake feels and tastes just like you're eating rich and creamy Chocolate Truffles with a fork… Mother's Day is just a few days away and perhaps. Chocolate truffle cake is one of our favourite hybrid desserts - taking the best of decadent chocolate truffles and turning it into a rich, fluffy and (extremely!) moreish cake - a chocoholics dream! Truffle Cake with layers of rich, moist chocolate cake, and a smooth dark chocolate frosting. This is your Chocolate Truffles Candy made into a Chocolate Cake Recipe.