Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate truffle cake. This Drunken Chocolate Truffle Cake is made with a moist chocolate cake recipe, chocolate truffle filling & chocolate frosting - all infused with chocolate liqueur for a delicious "drunken" cake! This Chocolate Truffle Cake is a chocolate lover's dream. It is seriously SO good, nicely balanced This Chocolate Truffle Cake is dense, moist, and ultra chocolatey.
This outrageous chocolate cake was born from a lucky mistake. Kimberly Sklar, pastry chef at Literati II in Los Angeles, was baking a crème fraîche-sp. Cooking Channel serves up this Chocolate Truffle Cake recipe plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. You can cook Chocolate truffle cake using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate truffle cake
- You need 150 gm of maida.
- It's 25 gm of cocoa powder.
- It's 80 gm of butter.
- Prepare 60 gm of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 5 tsp of condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 tsp of coffee.
- You need of Sugar syrup (1/2 cup water + 3 tsp sugar).
- Prepare of Chocolate truffle icing.
- You need 2 cup of cream.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- You need 700 gm of dark chocolate.
Truffle Cake is the over-the-top decadent chocolate cake you never thought to bake! On top of that, these truffles are totally homemade - they're so easy! Even better, chocolate truffle cake filling is actually very easy to make, and it's multi-purpose as well. Just make an entire batch of it and store it inside the fridge.
Chocolate truffle cake step by step
- First filter the maida,cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda together in a bowl twice..
- . In another bowl butter and sugar together and add condensed milk to this the mixture and cream it well.
- Add vanilla essence and coffee powder to milk and mix it well..
- In the buttermixture mix wet and dry ingredients mix in batches....
- Apply in the baking tin in butter and place the butter paper and pour in the batter..
- First preheat the microwave for 10 minutes place the batter in tin and bake it at 180 degree for 30 minutes....
- Heat the sugar till it dissolves in water and cool completely..
- Allow the cake to cool in the tin for 10 min..
- For chocolate truffle icing heat cream in a pan and starts boiling off the flame and pour the cream in a dark chocolate and also add 2 tsp Butter for shine mix it well rest for 2 hours..
- Cut the cake,level it and the second layer of the cake with sugar syrup and cover with chocolate truffle icing and repeat for the same in the first layer..
- Finally finish set the cake for 10 minutes in refrigerator..
- Using the star tip nozzle decorate your cake and cherry....
- Delicious yummy and absolutely mouth watering chocolate truffle cake is ready!!!!! Children's favourite cake chocolate truffle cake...
Don't feel like making cake today? Biting into this lusciously creamy Paleo Chocolate Truffle Cake feels and tastes just like you're eating rich and creamy Chocolate Truffles with a fork… Mother's Day is just a few days away and perhaps. Chocolate truffle cake is one of our favourite hybrid desserts - taking the best of decadent chocolate truffles and turning it into a rich, fluffy and (extremely!) moreish cake - a chocoholics dream! Truffle Cake with layers of rich, moist chocolate cake, and a smooth dark chocolate frosting. This is your Chocolate Truffles Candy made into a Chocolate Cake Recipe.