Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate truffle cake. This Drunken Chocolate Truffle Cake is made with a moist chocolate cake recipe, chocolate truffle filling & chocolate frosting - all infused with chocolate liqueur for a delicious "drunken" cake! This Chocolate Truffle Cake is a chocolate lover's dream. It is seriously SO good, nicely balanced This Chocolate Truffle Cake is dense, moist, and ultra chocolatey.
This outrageous chocolate cake was born from a lucky mistake. Kimberly Sklar, pastry chef at Literati II in Los Angeles, was baking a crème fraîche-sp. Cooking Channel serves up this Chocolate Truffle Cake recipe plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. You can have Chocolate truffle cake using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate truffle cake
- It's 1+ 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of dark chocolate.
- It's 1 cup of fresh cream.
- It's 2 cup of whipped cream.
- It's 2 tbsp of icing sugar.
- It's 1-1/4 cup of milk.
Truffle Cake is the over-the-top decadent chocolate cake you never thought to bake! On top of that, these truffles are totally homemade - they're so easy! Even better, chocolate truffle cake filling is actually very easy to make, and it's multi-purpose as well. Just make an entire batch of it and store it inside the fridge.
Chocolate truffle cake instructions
- Take a bowl sift all purpose flour with baking powder, baking soda, salt together.
- Mix milk powder, sugar, oil, butter and milk in a mixer to make a creamy mixture. Add sifted dry ingredients in batches. Add some milk if required to make a pouring consistency batter. Add vanilla essence..
- Take a Greeced tin and pour the cake batter in it and bake it in a preheated oven at 180• c for 30-35 minutes..
- When the cake is ready take it out from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Cut the cake in two or three layers and soak them with some sugar syrup..
- To prepare ganache take 1 cup fresh cream and take it to a boil add chopped chocolate and mix it well. Now keep this aside for after use.
- Take a bowl add whipped cream and whip it until stiff peaks. Add melted chocolate and icing sugar and again mix well. Take this cream and put it on the cake layers and cover the cake completely and put it in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes take out the cake from fridge. Make the ganache to pouring consistancy on the double boiler or in the microwave. And pour this ganache all over the cake and let it set.
- Put some whipped cream in a piping bag and make any design of your choice and decorate the cake with cake toppers.
- Chill it completely. Your eggless chocolate truffle cake is ready to eat.
Don't feel like making cake today? Biting into this lusciously creamy Paleo Chocolate Truffle Cake feels and tastes just like you're eating rich and creamy Chocolate Truffles with a fork… Mother's Day is just a few days away and perhaps. Chocolate truffle cake is one of our favourite hybrid desserts - taking the best of decadent chocolate truffles and turning it into a rich, fluffy and (extremely!) moreish cake - a chocoholics dream! Truffle Cake with layers of rich, moist chocolate cake, and a smooth dark chocolate frosting. This is your Chocolate Truffles Candy made into a Chocolate Cake Recipe.