Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate truffle cake eggless. Chocolate Truffle Cake,Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe, Eggless and without Oven,eggless chocolate sponge , Chocolate Ganache Recipe friends please add warm. I also shared my Eggless Chocolate Truffle Cake with my family. Entire bank employees including my parents and my cute pet all of them loved it.
Homemade chocolate decorations add to the charm of this Chocolate Truffle Cake. Depending on the occasion, you can make the decorations in various shapes and sizes. Don't let the procedure overwhelm you. You can cook Chocolate truffle cake eggless using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate truffle cake eggless
- You need 1 1/2 cup of maida/All purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk chocolate.
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 6 tbsp of refined oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- It's 4 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Ganache.
- Prepare 400 gm of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 225 ml of amul cream.
- Prepare of For decoration.
- It's 1 tbsp of lightly crushed butterscotch.
- Prepare 4 of cashews chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped dark chocolate.
- You need 2 tbsp of rainbow sprinkles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chocolate rice sprinkles.
It is not actually that tough, and this video is there to guide you, so proceed confidently! This Eggless Truffle Cake recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. The good old chocolate truffle, only this time it's eggless! A soft sponge layered with a creamy, dark chocolate ganache.
Chocolate truffle cake eggless step by step
- Preheat oven at 180°c for 10 mins. Meanwhile line a cake tin with butter paper and grease it. Keep aside..
- Sieve all the dry ingredients- maida, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder. Keep aside..
- Melt milk chocolate in. a microwave or a double boiler. Cool it then add condensed milk, refined oil and curd to it. Whisk it..
- Add small quantity of dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk in. Add more of the dry ingredients and mix. Add milk and whisk into a smooth batter..
- Pour into the cake tin and bake at 180°c for 30 mins. Please keep an eye on the cake. Check with a knife or a skewer in the centre. The skewer should come out clean. let the cake cool completely..
- Ganache: melt dark chocolate and cream in a bowl in a microwave (stop at 30 sec intervals) or double boiler..
- Cut cake into 3 equal parts. Put 1 slice on a cake board and apply a generous amount of ganache. Spread evenly and add chopped dark chocolate or choco chips, chopped cashew and butterscotch granules..
- Similarly make the second layer and cover with the 3rd cake part. Now cover the cake completely with ganache and smooth it. Then decorate with sprinkles of your choice or pipe cold ganache. And it's ready to serve..
A simple eggless chocolate cake recipe from scratch with step-by-step instructions to bake a moist, decadent chocolate cake for any birthdays. Learn how to make eggless chocolate cake using the pureed silken tofu instead of eggs. Eggless chocolate cake that's super soft, moist & delicious. This is a simplest eggless chocolate cake recipe with step by step photos & video. Eggless chocolate cake is one of the quickest and can be made even by a beginner without any hassles.