Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless Chocolate truffle cake.
You can have Eggless Chocolate truffle cake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate truffle cake
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of Flour (maida).
- It's 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
Eggless Chocolate truffle cake instructions
- Mix the oil and sugar properly till the sugar is completely dissolved and the mixture is lump-free. Add 1 tsp vanilla essence..
- Sift in the dry ingredients..
- Add 1 tsp of vinegar to the milk and set aside for two mins. Or directly use 1 cup buttermilk instead..
- Add this mix to the above mixture and mix to form a nice even batter..
- Grease a baking tray with oil and pour the batter in it. Tap the tray on the counter to get rid of air bubbles that might be present in the batter..
- Preheat a pressure cooker with a stand inside on medium flame for 5-10mins. Place the tray on the stand and bake on low to medium flame for 20mins. (More if required, keep checking).
- Your cake is ready when a knife or toothpick comes out clean. (Note: my cake here is quite cracked because I added an excess of baking powder by mistake).
- For ganache: heat 200ml amul fresh cream. When it just comes to a boil, add 250 gm of chopped compound dark chocolate and stir till the chocolate melts. Keep it in the fridge for at least an hour before you begin icing. Refrigerate more if you want to obtain piping consistency..
- Cut your cake into two or three layers. Soak the base layer in sugar syrup (heat ½ cup sugar in 1 cup water till it dissolves) and apply a layer of ganache. Then keep the next layer and follow the same process..