Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Cream Cheese Pound Cake.
You can cook Cream Cheese Pound Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- You need 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Shortening.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- It's 3 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 6 of Eggs.
- It's 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of Almond extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 3 cup of Cake flour, you can use AP flour but it will change the texture.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
Cream Cheese Pound Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 300°F..
- In a stand mixer cream together butter, shortening, cream cheese and sugar til light and fluffy..
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt..
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg. Add vanilla and almond extract..
- Add flour mixture alternately with milk to creamed mixture til well combined. Pour into well greased and floured pans. I use a loaf pan AND a bundt pan. Recipe makes a lot of batter. U could use a 9x13 or layer pans..
- Bake for an hour and 15 minutes to an hour and a half, or til top springs back and cake is golden brown..