Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate Coconut Pineapple upside cake.
You can have Chocolate Coconut Pineapple upside cake using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Coconut Pineapple upside cake
- It's 6-7 of tinned Pineapple slices.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's 1/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare 10 of tinned cherrys.
- It's 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of +1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 80 gm of semi sweet chocolate melted(I have used amul milk chocolate).
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tsp of coconut essence.
- It's 1/3 cup of butter at room temperature.
- It's 2/3 cup of sugar.
- It's 9 inch of cake tin(round).
Chocolate Coconut Pineapple upside cake step by step
- Preheat oven at 180for 10min. Grease and lines cake tin with parchment paper. Melt butter and add brown sugar pour this caramel in greased and lined cake tin. Arrange Pineapple slices and put cheerys as shown in pic..
- Sieve all dry ingredients except sugar and keep aside..
- Cream butter and sugar till light in colour. Now add coconut essence and mix. Add eggs one by one. Add dry ingredients and milk in batches don't over beat. Add melted chocolate and mix lightly..
- Pour batter carefully in tin over Pineapple slices..
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40-45min till done. When done check with tooth pick or cake tester and remove from oven and cool on wire rack..
- Once cool carefully unmould on a plate and again flip to get Pineapple pcs on top. Enjoy as it is or with ice cream of ur choice. Happy Eid.