Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Upside down pineapple cake. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. This Homemade Pineapple Upside-Down Cake features a caramelized pineapple topping and an incredibly buttery, moist cake.
This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping. This is THE best easy Pineapple Upside-Down Cake from scratch! Made with a soft, fluffy, and simple vanilla cake base that uses only the most basic ingredients and a pretty topping of caramelized pineapple and maraschino cherries, this classic recipe is slated to be a staple in your baking repertoire. You can cook Upside down pineapple cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Upside down pineapple cake
- It's of cake For the.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of pineapple essence.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of butter melted.
- It's 1 tin of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple chopped pieces.
- Prepare of For The Garnish.
- You need of Pineapple slices 4 slices.
- Prepare 4 to 5 numbers of cherries.
- It's 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsps of sugar.
Chef Anna Olson shows you how to make the best Pineapple Upside Down Cake using her own original recipe! You won't want to make it any other way! This classic pineapple upside-down cake makes a fun centrepiece for afternoon tea and brings back many childhood memories. Pineapple upside down cake is a retro favourite that's stood the test of time for good reason.
Upside down pineapple cake step by step
- In a pan, add the butter, and put the mould over the flame..
- When the butter melts add the sugar and caramelize it..
- Arrange the pineapple slices in a mould then apply caramelised sugar on the slices spread it. Keep aside..
- In a Sieve and Mix all dry ingredients, now another bowl mix milkmaid, butter, essence.
- Whip it and add dry ingredients slowly whip it for 10 minutes, add pineapple pieces, mix well..
- Pour it in the mould over the pineapple.
- Bake at 190 degree Celsius for 35 minutes.
- When the cake is baked, take it out of the oven and let it cool. Top with cherries.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream..
Spoon into the prepared cake tin. Cut seven of the pineapple rings in half to make semi-circles and arrange around the tin - you may only need six of the rings depending on how tightly you pack the slices. Vegan pineapple upside down cake from scratch! Not only is this easy recipe vegan (dairy-free, egg-free), but it's also gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and healthier than most classic pineapple upside down cakes. A time when canned pineapple was all the rage.